Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Parents' Evening Information

It was a real pleasure to meet so many of you last night, but a disappointment not to have had more time to talk about the math program here at Calvert. Those of you whose older children have passed through the school will be very familiar with the school's philosophy and expectations as well as the systems that we tend to utilize for communication.

I thought I should post the most important parts of last night's class information for those sessions that were rushed and incomplete or for those of you who were unable to attend. So here goes!

Contact Information:
eMail - orossi@calvertschool.org (probably the quickest way to get in touch with me)
Voicemail - Ext 287

Links to Textbooks and other resources:
I recommend that students access their textbook and where applicable the textbook's student page from the links on this blog and mark them as a Favorite. I believe that they can also access the texts via My Calvert.

Syllabi
8th Grade Algebra I
8th Grade Syllabus AlgebraI Rossi

7th Grade Pre-Algebra
7th Grade Syllabus Pre-Algebra Rossi

Grade 6
6th Grade Syllabus Math Rossi

Grade 5
5th Grade Syllabus Math Rossi

No comments: